I’m going to give you a warning right away–this post is anything but clean. It’s crazy and all over the place–spring is after fall and winter in the midst of summer. But that’s how life is, right? Craziness.
And so. This year. . .
I was in melodramas!
We were wedding photographers!
We took many trips. . .
And got to see lots of friends and family!
I was put on trial.
And I found my dream house:
We decided the owner must be related to us: In the middle of a small town, he had a large backyard with rhubarb and bees, and flowers and vines everywhere.
We had a wedding!
My niece and I played dress-up afterwards.
Our pond almost broke the dam.
We saw Bethie’s last plays in college before graduating.
Played with–er, used fireworks:
We helped pack up many, many books of, and played the The Cloud Dungeon!
At the end of the year, I started knitting!
We took lots and lots of walks. . .
And a few of the highlights on the blog:
- We wrote a book!
- I gave Mom a promise.
- Second Breakfast turned one!
- I told you what I’ve been reading lately.
- We started our 365 Challenge.
- I shared about my struggle with Chronic headaches–and then again, my progress.
- Who wants Moussaka? Me! Me!
- I interviewed The Clothes Horse.
- You don’t have to be a Hobbit to eat like one!
What did your year look like?